Service & Facility Management
Service & Facility Management: Allow Us To Extend Our Value
Not only should Helm be your first choice to build your new building, but we can optimize your ownership and the operational costs of your buildings and campuses by providing an array of outstanding facility management and maintenance services. Helm offers services ranging from annual preventative maintenance for specific pieces of equipment to full-time turnkey on-site management of your operations and facilities. Our goal is to make your facility comfortable and cost-effective – and its operation worry-free.
Our staff is expert in operational energy efficiency and continuous monitoring. When it comes to general building automation planning, execution and ongoing monitoring, nobody beats Helm. Since 1969, we’ve been on the bleeding edge of technology in all our divisional operations and building automation is no exception. For detailed information on how Helm leverages technology in Building Automation and Controls, please click here.
Your buildings are valuable assets that could be hitting your bottom line harder than necessary. Let us show you how Helm can optimize your facility’s operating systems – from securitization and alarm systems to heat, ventilating and cooling and all aspects of energy use. Many clients also rely on Helm to maintain the industrial systems we design and build.
Click here to tell us a little about your needs and initiate a conversation. We will respond promptly.
Helm’s Facility Management & Maintenance Solutions Include
- General Building Maintenance
- Manufacturing Systems Maintenance
- Building Systems Operation & Maintenance
- Efficiency and Energy Analysis
- Eddy Current Testing
- Backflow Inspection/Certification
- Fire/Smoke Damper Inspections
- Vibration Analysis
- Equipment Installation, Repair Maintenance: Chillers (Process and Environmental), Cooling Towers, Boilers (Steam and Hot water), Ventilation and Exhaust, Humidifiers, Dehumidification Units, Data Center Cooling Systems, Temperature Controls, Process Burners, Makeup Air Equipment, Pumps and Compressors, Pneumatics, DDC Systems.
Our Defining Centers Of Excellence
- Innovation & Early Adoption Of Efficient Technology
- We employ the finest, most dedicated leadership and support staff in the business.
- Highest Standards for Reporting & Accountability
- 24/7 Service
- Decades of Experience Dating Back To 1969